Care proceedings

In cases when a child is in danger, it is possible to hold ‘care proceedings’ on their behalf. The Council can seek to get care orders to ensure that a particular minor is safe. Our divorce experts can help people with this aspect of the law as it is an area, which we understand in great depths. If this aspect of the law affects a member of your family, you can seek advice and help from us. We have the tools to help you put together a case for court. That means that you will have a chance to state your case to legal individuals. Talk to one of our advisers, who can help you with your needs today.