Court of Protection

If a loved one loses the mental capacity to make their own decisions and they do not have a Lasting or Enduring Power of Attorney (pre-October 2007) then we can make an application on your behalf to the Court of Protection for a deputy to be appointed to manage the property and affairs or personal welfare of the person who lacks the mental capacity to make such decisions.


Here at Bannister Preston Solicitors LLP we are highly recommended by our clients. We strive to provide excellent guidance and pride ourselves on our service.

Enquire Enquire