- Choose who you appoint as Executors- they will be responsible for carrying out the administration of your Estate.
- Set out your funeral wishes. For advice on changing your Will, click here.
- Choose who inherits under your Will- provide for your family and friends or favourite charities.
- Ensure that your look after your unmarried partner, as they have no automatic entitlement to any of your estate.
- Appoint guardians for your children whilst they are still minors.
- Give specific gifts or cash legacies to your loved ones.
- Choose the age that you wish your children or grandchildren to inherit and create a trust for their benefit.
- Inheritance tax planning.
- Contact us for advice on Writing a Will.
Benefits of writing a Will
Here at Bannister Preston Solicitors LLP we are highly recommended by our clients. We strive to provide excellent guidance and pride ourselves on our service.
"Service was excellent. I much appreciate and will definitely use you again. I will recommend you to others."
Informative and helpful
"Very quick with responses through email if we had any queries and as first time buyers we were new to everything, took time to explain certain procedures that were needed."
"I was really happy with Daniel Perry's service. You can talk to him anytime. If you email him, you will get a reply instantly and job is done on time."