Are you planning to purchase or sell a residential or commercial property?
Our experienced commercial conveyancing solicitors can assist you with the following:
- sale or purchase of freehold/leasehold residential or commercial property
- shared equity/ownership transactions
- new build transactions
- remortgages and equity release
- Help to Buy transactions
- Right to Buy transactions
- transfers of equity/ownership
- lease extensions
- drafting of commercial property leases
- landlord and tenant issues.
Your transaction will be handled by an experienced member of our conveyancing staff, with whom you will have contact with from start to finish. We understand that the conveyancing process can sometimes prove to be a stressful time. We have been providing friendly, professional legal advice from our commercial and residential conveyancing department for over 100 years and aim to make the whole process as straight forward as possible.
Bannister Preston is a proud member of the Law Society accredited Conveyancing Quality Scheme, which gives you complete peace of mind that we meet and adhere to the high standards required by the Law Society.